Deviled Eggs Recipe: Luxurious Deviled Eggs with No Mayo
I love eggs, but do not like mayonnaise, so most of the time I can’t eat them deviled. Therefore, I came up with this version that has the creaminess of regular deviled eggs, but without the mayo aftertaste. These deviled eggs are really easy to make … but don’t tell your guests this!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Paprika (optional)
1. Carefully slice each egg in half length-wise.
2. Scoop out all of the egg yolks and place in a bowl. Add the mustard, Alfredo sauce, olive oil and garlic powder and mix together until thoroughly blended and creamy in texture.
3. Either scoop or pipe a portion of the yolk mixture back into each egg.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of paprika over each egg, if desired.
Makes 24 deviled eggs