Turn your next party into a real fiesta with these colorful starters. They’re just as crispy and crunchy as if we’d baked ‘em in the oven. Yup, we can have that same great taste and texture in a fraction of the time!
- 1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (12.5 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the bean dip and chopped green chilies; mix well. Place half of the package of tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate. Spoon half of the bean mixture evenly over the chips and top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Microwave at 70% power for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining chips, dip, and cheese. Serve immediately.
4 to 6 servings