Easy and Delicious Deviled Eggs Recipe
This deviled eggs recipe is so easy to make, and it tastes delicious. I make it for parties and people enjoy it. Try making these deviled eggs and you’ll like it.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Boil the eggs.
- When cooled down, peel and very carefully slice the hard boiled eggs lengthwise.
- Take the yolks out and mash it.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon this filling onto the egg whites.
- Serve the devilled eggs on a nice platter.
Instead of slicing the eggs straight lengthwise, you can use a very small paring knife to slice it “zigzag”. This makes it look nicer.
If you have a cake decorator you can pipe the filling into the egg whites instead of using a spoon. This will give a nice swirly effect on your devilled eggs!
This is the basic devilled eggs recipe, and you can improvise and add different things that you like. For example, add different spices such as paprika.
You can garnish it with herbs too if you like.
Cover with plastic wrap before serving so they do not dry out.
Devilled eggs is a great idea for potlucks and parties!
Please visit my profile for many more helpful tips and ideas!
- 30 Fast and Easy Potluck Ideas
- Baked Chicken with Lemon and Herbs
- Perfect Pancakes Recipe
- How to Cook Perfect Brown Rice