Mexican Ranch-style Eggs
This recipe will make you a delicious and rich breakfast. Mexican Ranch style eggs is not too spicy.
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
8 tortillas, 6-inch
1 cup of chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tomatoes, peeled, cored and diced
1 can of green chili peppers, seeded and chopped
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Image via Wikipedia
jack cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet.
2. Dip each tortilla in the hot oil for 10 seconds.
3. Line a baking dish with the tortillas.
4. Saute onion and garlic.
5. Add tomatoes, green pepper, and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Spread evenly over the tortillas.
7. Heat one tablespoon of oil in skillet. Add the eggs and when the edges are cooked, add one tablespoon of water. Cover the skillet and cook until well done.
8. Place the eggs over the sauce in the baking dish. Add the cheese on top. Bake until the cheese completely melts in oven set to 350 degrees F. Serve and enjoy.