Quick Breakfast Burritos
published by Shakib Khan on Jul 26, 2011
One of the fastest way to prepare delicious burritos.
- 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups parboiled and diced potato
- 4 eggs
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Brown the ground beef in a frying pan. Add the onion and bell pepper and continue frying until onion is tender.
- 2. Drain any fat, then add the cumin, salt, pepper and diced potatoes.
- 3. Whisk the eggs slightly and add to beef mixture over medium high heat.
- 4. Warm flour tortillas on a hot griddle.
- 5. Put egg/beef mixture on warmed tortilla and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese. Fold the tortilla making a burrito.
- 6. Serve with salsa.