Spicy Tuna Crumple : a Super Easy 15 Minutes Recipe
Need a lunch in 15 Minutes and got two canned tuna to spare. Try this super easy Spicy Tuna Crumple. You can use as a filling for bread, tortillas or any kind of wraps.
Health Benefits of Tuna
Tuna is an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, protein, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12. It’s a very good source of niacin and phosphorus. Some of the vitamins and minerals are lost during the process of canning but the nutritional values are not dramatically changed. Because of the high content of omega-3 fatty acid , eating tuna helps
- Reduce Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Cancer Prevention
- Control Blood Pressure
- 2 canned Tuna
- 2 potatoes ( diced very small)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1tsp curry powder
- 1tsp chilli powder
- salt as required
- 1/4 finely chopped big onions
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Soften the potatoes in microwave for 10 mins
- Drain tuna dry from the can and put in a deep bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients, except olive oil, green chilli and onions.
- Mix well and set aside for 3 mins
- In a pan, heat olive oil and fry the onions and green chilli
- Add the mixture and fry well.
- Add the soften potatoes and fry well. ( Drain from water before adding)
- Combine until fragrant
- Scoop up and allow to cool before using as filling.