Has a good appetite.
For the paste:
- 125 g Light margarine (half box 250 g)
- 1/2 cup (tea) of chopped celery
- 15 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper freshly ground black kingdom to taste
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp (tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 10 slices of bread
- 250 g Smoked Turkey Breast Sliced Light
- 5 large units buffalo mozzarella sliced
- 1 bunch frisee endive
1) To the folder: a medium bowl, combine margarine, celery, basil, salt and pepper to a paste. Reserve.
2) For the sauce: In another bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, salt and set aside.
3) Spread the paste on half of the celery slices of bread and distribute slices of turkey breast on them. On top, place the mozzarella and escarole. Season with olive oil and lemon sauce and top with the remaining slices of bread.
Preparation time: 15 minutes • Yield: 5 servings