Sorrel Leaves and Sweet Corn Fried Rice
Very easy to make and very tasty….
Ghee – As required.
Cumin seeds/Jeera – 1/2 spoon
Garlic loves – 1 spoon (cut into pieces)
Sorrel leaves – 1/2 cup (cut into small pieces)
Sweet corn – 1/2 cup
Onions – 1/4 cup (cut into pieces)
Carrot – 1 spoon (finally grated)
Black pepper powder , salt - As required
Basmati rice – 1 cup (cooked)
Green chilies – 2 (cut into very thin pieces)
- Take a pan and add ghee let it warm and now add cumin seeds, garlic, green chilies, onions.
- let them fry for 5 Min’s and now add sorrel leaves and let it fry.
- Now add sweet corn and carrot .
- Fry them and add rice let it fry.
- Now add salt , black pepper powder.