French Bread Pizza
published by Suba on Jul 2, 2007
Learn how to make a great French bread pizza. You may add more ingredients and toppings if you like, but the main ingredients are pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 quarter of French bread.
- Pizza sauce.
- Mozzarella cheese (1 cup).
- 6 slices of pepperoni.
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees.
- Cover bread with a thin layer of sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese so that you cannot see the sauce underneath.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni and olives (optional).
- Place in oven on the middle rack and set timer for ten minutes. Check on the pizza.
- Pizza will be done when cheese is melted and crust looks crispy, approximately 10-15 minutes.