Pizza Dough Recipe
A smaller family recipe for those of you that like my restaurant recipe.
Ok, so I had to change it up a bit. Not everybody in this world is making pizza for hundreds of people so; I am providing a downsized recipe to the one I have had so much response to already.
This recipe can be used for calzones, stromboli, deep dish, thin crust or medium, and rolls.
- 3 lbs of Flour (All trumps or gold medal)
- 1 oz salt (granules) kosher or sea salt
- 2/3 cup Dark Amber Honey
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 Oz yeast
- Bloom yeast in ½ cup hot water, honey & oil.
- Add 2 cups of cold water
- Add Flour
- Mix for 7 minutes on low speed
- Wrap, oil, and put in frig to chill and stop fermentation.
Depending on the size of the pizza you plan to make, you can easily feed 2 – 4 on this recipe.
Use this recipe for my flatbread recipe: