My own easier version of making a pizza.
I like inventing and cooking foods. That’s why I’m sharing to you guys my own version of pizza. This is easier, even kids can help do this.
1 pack of gardenia bread
3 beaten eggs
1 box cheese cut/slice
1 pack ham or bacon slice/cut
1 pack tomato paste
1 pack bread crumbs
- Flattened the slice of bread with a rolling pin
- Put a tomato paste on the flattened bread
- then put the sliced cheese and ham/bacon on one side of the bread, then rolled it until it reached the other end. Pin it with a toothpick so it won’t open.
- Dip it on the beaten eggs until soaked. Then rolled it on the bread crumbs until it was covered all over the place with crumbs.
- Deep fried it in a pre-heat pan. Cook until golden brown, and then let the excess oil drained from the pizza roll. Best eaten with pastas. Add some pineapple slice/chunks if you prefer.