How to cook muffins.
Materials - materials:
250 gr Margarine
Refined sugar 250 gr
6 btr Chicken Eggs
250 gr Wheat Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
5 ml of liquid milk
1 tablespoon of liquid Vanilla
How to cook:
- Mix the cake flour with baking powder, mix well and set aside.
- Beat the sugar and margarine until soft, put 4 eggs and 2 egg yolks one at a time,continuing to be shaken until the dough expands. Pour liquid liquid milk & vanilla stir well.
- Mix the flour mixture with egg mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Prepare a muffin tin, Cover with baking paper and pour into baking paper. Add raisins to taste the toppings.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 min until the muffins are golden and cooked.