Desserts are delicious and easy to make…..
Sweetened Condensed Milk 250 ml
250 ml Water
50 g Sugar
Material 2 (intervention until late):
20 g cornstarch
100 ml Water
3 pieces of young coconut, take his meat
100 g raisins, soaked
100 g skinless Walnuts
Ingredients 4 (decoration):
Cinnamon powder for sprinkling Moderation
How to Make:
1. Combine ingredients in a saucepan. Stir well and heat until boiling.
2. Enter the material 2. Stir until thick and shiny. Lift.
3. Mix with 3 ingredients, stir well and inputs in a small bowl to the brim.
4. Sow topped with cinnamon powder.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 150oC for 15 minutes +.
6. Remove and chill in refrigerator.