If you are starting to love cooking you will find this easy-to-follow recipe to prepare for your friends.
It is a lot for some people to cook for friends, colleagues, relatives, or visitors, than just for themselves. If you are starting to love cooking you will find this easy-to-follow recipe to prepare for your friends.
Enjoy your cooking.
- 2 tablespoons oil or vegetable lard
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pieces eggs, beaten
- 3 cups flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup white sesame
- 4 cup oil for frying
- Mix oil or vegetable lard and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour flour and baking powder into mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup water gradually until soft dough is formed.
- Roll dough and shape into a long sausage. Cut it into 30 chunks.
- Roll each chunk into a ball then dip in sesame seeds. If sesame seeds do not stick, we ball’s surface with little water.
- Heat frying oil to 375ºF, reduce heat to medium, and drop about 10 balls. Fry until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and drain.
- Do the same with remaining balls.
For More Recipes Visit http://pinoyworlddelicacies.blogspot.com