Sugar-Free Oatmeal Muffins
published by Darla Beck on Sep 3, 2009
Delicious and healthy breakfast muffins.
Image via Wikipedia
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 1/4 c. Canola oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 c. ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 c. raisins
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, rolled oats, baking powder and cinnamon. Make a well in the center.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine the egg white, milk, oil, honey and banana. Add these ingredients to the flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Add the raisins and stir well.
- Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups. Fill 3/4 full with batter. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. (Makes 12 muffins)