Sweet Martabak Recipe
Martabak is one of foods in Indonesia. There are two kinds of martaak. They are Sweet martabak and Eggs Martabak. This article will tell you how to make a Sweet martabak. It’s really easy and Delicious ^_^
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 500 grams of fresh milk
- 1 package dry yeast bread
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter for frying
Fill martabak / For the boss:
- Grated cheese
- Chocolate point (meses Seres)
- Peanuts (roughly crushed)
How to Make:
- All the ingredients are mixed and stirred
- Prepare the griddle / pan (kra-diameter circle about 25 cm) and heat the butter and heat until liquid.
- Reduce the heat, then pour the mixture has been stirred. wait until halfcooked (time is short. visible steam out of the surface)
- Sprinkle the contents of / boss to taste.
- Once cooked about half a minute lift and remove the cake from the pan.
- Once cooked, fold the pastry to form a half circle.
- Cut into slices to taste, and sweet martabak ready to serve.