Yummiest Drop Biscuits
If you love biscuits, then you’ll love this simple but delicious drop biscuit recipe.
Yummiest Drop Biscuit Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose-flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cold condensed milk
1/2 cup water
8 tablespoons butter melted and slightly cooled
2 tablespoons melted butter for brushing biscuits
How to make the Yummiest Drop Biscuits?
1. Heat Oven to 450 degrees.
2. Whisk flour,baking powder,baking soda, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
3. Mix 1/2 cup cold condensed milk and 1/2 cup water in a medium bowl then combine 8 tablespoons butter.Stir until butter form small clumps.
4. Add the mixture into dry ingredients.
5. Using an ice cream scoop or a big spoon, drop onto a flat rectangular pan covered with an aluminum foil.Repeat with remaining butter until you have 12 drops.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until tops are crisp and golden brown.
7. Brush tops with 2 tablespoons melted butter before serving.