Corn Pancakes (Recipe)
Recipe To Make : Corn Pancakes.
‘Thai Style’ Corn Pancakes with Ginger-Scallion Sauce (Photo credit: mlcastle)
-125 Ml of liquid milk
-1 Tablespoon of honey
-30 Ml of cooking oil
-125 Grams of canned cream corn
-1 / 2 teaspoon salt
-110 Grams of wheat flour
-1 / 2 onion, finely chopped
-5 Crackers fruit biscuits, 2 cm cubes
corn pancakes! yum! (Photo credit: Stacy Spensley)
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Stir in eggs, milk, cooking oil, honey, corn, and salt.
2. Pour into the flour mix. Add onion. Stir well.
3. Make pancakes in a nonstick skillet that has been spread with margarine.
4. After the hole, put a few pieces crackers on it. Cover the pan and leave to mature.
5. Serve hot with bacon, lettuce, and cheese sheet.
homemade corn pancake, flipped (Photo credit: Stacy Spensley)