How to Cook a Delicious 5-minute Omelet
This is a family favorite recipe. Try it and you will love it! It’s one of the easiest omelet recipe ever.
If you need an idea for a quick, healthy meal, try this! It’s so easy.
Omelettes are a real time saver. It’s great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They’re delicious with hot cooked rice or toasted bread.
- Meat of your choice
- Vegetables of your choice
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Pan fry the meat and vegetables in a little bit of oil. Set aside.
- Pour the beaten eggs. Tilt the pan so the egg runs through the open areas.
- When eggs are semi-done, put the meat and vegetables back into one half side of the eggs
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top
- Very carefully fold the other half side of the eggs over so it makes a semi-circle
This is a super fast meal that you can cook anytime you want. This is also a perfect way of making use of your left-over dinner from last night! You can vary it as much as you want. I usually put sliced ham, mushroom, shrimps and chopped tomatoes. The tomatoes really make the omelettes juicy. You can also make this using canned salmon.
It’s best eaten right after cooking so the cheese melts in your mouth. Yum!
To make the eggs less concentrate you can add a little bit of milk.
You can also put chopped green onions or herbs such as basil or thyme to the eggs before beating them.
Feel free to check these out as well!