How to Hard Boil Eggs
It is interesting to notice that people are constantly curious about how to hard boil eggs. Boiling an egg is a kind of art. This art of boiling eggs has been explored in this article in depth. This article is a step by step guide which will teach you the art of boiling eggs with just the right amount of description.
For those who want to know how to hard boil eggs, this article is the right resource. It will explore each and every step of boiling an egg. So here come the steps:
Step 1 : Choose a suitable container:
A container made of stainless steel or some other good metal is ideal for boiling eggs nicely. Choose a nice container in order to boil eggs properly. Select containers that are open, for instance, a container having a shape similar to that of a bowl.
Step 2 : Put the eggs in the container:
Put the eggs you want to boil in the container. Keep the eggs in simple manner, just take care to not break them. One thing about boiling eggs you need to know is that, learning how to hard boil eggs is not very hard.
Step 3 : Put the right amount of water:
In order to put the right amount of water, you should not worry about how many eggs you have in the container. Whether you have one egg or five eggs, the amount of water required is the same. The water should cover the eggs almost to the top, but not cover them completely. Put water in such a way that 70 percent of an egg remains under the water, and the rest 30 percent remains outside the water.
Step 4 : Start heating the container:
After adding the right amount of water, start heating the container. Or, to put it simply, start boiling the water. Boiling of an egg depends on the hotness of the water. Knowing the right amount of water required is important to learn the method of how to hard boil eggs.
Step 5 : Take care of the temperature and the time:
There is no ideal temperature or amount of time required to boil an egg properly. It is all about perfect balance between the temperature and the time. If the temperature is high, the time required is low, and vice versa. And also, temperature and time do not depend on the number of eggs. Learning how to hard boil eggs also includes knowing that one egg requires the same amount of time to boil as required by more than one egg.
Step 6 : Keep in mind the dish you are about to prepare:
Different dishes require differently boiled eggs. Some items require very hard boiled eggs, whereas some others require soft boiled eggs. Therefore, remember to boil the eggs accordingly.
Step 7 : Simple trick to know that the eggs have boiled:
One very simple trick to know when an egg boils perfectly is to notice outer cracks. When an egg boils nicely and becomes hard, thin or faint lines or cracks appear on the outer white layer of it. When these faint cracks appear, you can be sure that the egg has boiled properly. This is an important point to keep in mind when learning how to hard boil eggs.
Step 8 : Stop the water from further heating:
The last and final step in obtaining hard boiled eggs is to stop the water from further heating when the eggs have boiled nicely. Therefore, when you notice faint lines on the outer part of the eggs, prevent the water from heating more.
This step by step guide about boiling eggs properly ends here. We hope you understood the process very nicely. One thing about boiling eggs is that it is not very hard to understand how to boil eggs. If this lesson on how to hard boil eggs helped you, then please share it with your friends who might find it interesting.
Articles you may find interesting: