How to Make Fried Eggs
published by AAATrigger on Apr 13, 2008
This cooking tutorial is for people just learning to cook. You must be 10 years old (that’s right, 10 years old!) or older to cook fried eggs. This is a basic recipe that all chefs can master.
- Start by warming a frying pan on the stove. Set the temperature to 6. Wait 30 seconds.
- Put about 60mL of oil into the frying pan. Spread out the oil around the frying pan. Add a teaspoon of salt and spread it out around the frying pan. Wait another 30 seconds.
- Crack open an egg and dump the contents into the frying pan. Make sure the egg is about 7cm above the frying pan while the contents of the raw egg is being dumped into the pan, otherwise the oil will jump out at you and burn you. Wait 30 seconds while the egg is being fried.
- Now flip the egg over in your pan and wait another 30 seconds.
- Get a bowl and put your egg inside.
- Now just enjoy your fried egg!
- Always have a bowl by your side to put the egg inside after it’s finished cooking.
- If you want to know how to flip an egg or to get it out of your bowl, ask your any person in your house hold who knows ho to cook.
- If you are only 10-12 years old, get parent supervision while you cook.
- Never leave the frying pan cooking unsupervised or else a fire might start.
- I cooked my first fried egg at the age of 11.