Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake
This is a smooth Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake that will have your family asking for more. This cake is very versatile, it is a wonderful breakfast cake and yet light enough for a nice desert after dinner. The lovely scent while baking bring backs memories of Grandmothers kitchen, while the prep time makes it a quick favorite for those on the go.
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon appie pie spice
- 5 to 6 Apples peeled, cored and sliced.
- 1/4 cup of salted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 12 cup Bundt cake pan or a 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Wash Apples, peel, core and slice. Mix with 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, ½ cup white sugar and 1/4 cup salted butter medium bowl . Stir and set to side.
- Cream the unsalted butter with 1 cup brown sugar and white sugar until fluffy. Add cream cheese, and then cream mixture until blended. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix thoroughly. Blend in applesauce . Fold in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda. Mix well on low speed of mixer. Spread one third batter in prepared pan. Top with some of the filling mixture. Layer in this fashion until batter are used up, reserve some of apple mixture for topping.
- Bake until done, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.
- Take reserve apple mixture and cooking in small sauce pan until caramelized, sprinkle over cake.
Enjoy and Indulge