Choco Brownie Cake Balls
This is a very easy cake balls recipe that everyone will love.
YOU WILL NEED:
-1 package of Betty Crocker Brownie fudge mix (recipe includes eggs, oil and water)
-1 tsp of instant coffee
-a small handfull of chopped Craisins (cherry flavored drieds cranberries). (You can also use raisins or dried cherries)
-dark chocolate melts or baking chocolate
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Bake the Brownie Mix according to package instructions. Dissolve the coffee powder in the water before adding it on to the brownie mix. bake according to package instructions and let it cool.
2. Once the brownie is cooled, crumble it in little peices as fine as you can. Mix the chopped craisins. Then add chocolate frosting a little at a time while mixing the crumbled brownie. It should form into one ball.
3. Measure a tablespoon of the brownie and roll in your palms to form small balls. Refrigirate these for 15-20 minutes until the cake balls are set.
4. Stick a bamboo skewer halfway through a cake ball. Melt chocolate melts and coat the cake balls in it.
5. Put the sticks on a glass to let the chocolate cool then transfer in the refrigirator to harden the chocolate coating.
6. Finally, remove the skewers and you can touch up the hole by dabbing a little bit of chocolate melts. Enjoy!