Chocolate Desert with Biscuits (Mosaic)
This is a very easy and quick recipe, for a cold desert with chocolate and biscuits!!!
Preparation Time: about 20 min
350g butter biscuits cut in pieces (if you prefer, you can use a variety of biscuits for example, sugar coated, chocolate, cinnamon etc)
190g powdered sugar
1/2 a teacup of brandy
For the frosting :
150g dark chocolate
150g milk cream
1. Wet the biscuits with the milk.
2. Melt the butter (be careful, don’t t burn it)
3. Put the melted butter, the sugar, the eggs, the cocoa and the brandy in a bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add the biscuits and mix to combine.
5. Pour the mixture on some baking paper and give it a cylindrical shape (otherwise you can use a cake form).
6. Put it in the freezer until it gets stiff. (We need to slice it to serve it)
7. Boil the milk cream and pour the dark chocolate in. Stir until smooth, and then pour it on the top.