Delicious Banana Cake Recipe
How many of you love bananas? Ok, how many of you like cakes? How does a banana cake sound?! Here is the recipe for making the most delicious banana cake all will household items and real bananas; no ready powders!
Image via Wikipedia
Aaah, imagine the smell of delicious banana cake! Here is how its made:
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cups of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- A handfull Raisins, Chocolate, or Coconut.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 C or gas mark 4. Glaze a cake tin with a small amount of oil, and evenly distribute some flour on that oil. Flip the tin upside-down over the sink and tap it to remove all loose flour.
2. Coat a small dish with sugar then place the 2 bananas on top (so they don’t slip). Mash the bananas down with a fork till there are absolutely no lumps; all gushy.
3. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, and milk together for about 1 minute.
4. Add all the powders: baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and flour and mix all together for 2 minutes.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients: raisins, chocolate, or coconut, then add the banana mush and mix very thoroughly for roughly 3 minutes.
6. Pour the whole mix into the cake tin and place it into the oven. After about 25 minutes, check on it. If it bounces back after lightly being tapped or a toothpick comes out clean after being poked in the middle of the cake, take it out and place it on the cooling rack. If not, check back after 10 minutes. If not, maybe your heat is too low; check back after 5 minutes, etc, ’till it’s done.
7. Slice it in to a number of pieces and top it off with whipped cream if desired.
8. Enjoy your cake with friends and family!
How’s that for a quick cake? Based on personal experience, I can tell you it’s good! I hope you liked this recipe and if you did, please don’t hesitate to click on that “I Like It” button below and comment. Good luck!