Easy Tip to Get Your Children to Eat Carrots
published by bearhugs on May 9, 2009
How do you get your children to eat carrots? It’s easy.
Make mini carrot muffins. Children love them! These mini muffins are moist and delicious.
I have made it many times and it was always a hit.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup oil
- 1½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups shredded carrots
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar.
- Add the flour mixture, carrots and mix together.
- Pour into mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean.
- Yields about 60 pcs.
- Use a food processor to shred the carrots easily.
- Use colorful or decorated mini paper cups.
- Ingredients can be divided into two if you only want to make half a recipe.
Read more in Cakes