Lenora’s Icebox Cake
published by Chris Stonecipher on Dec 6, 2008
A delicious graham cracker crust. Why not try this over the holidays?
- 12 Graham Crackers = 2 cups
- ½ cup of soft butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 2 cups of crushed pineapple drained well
- ½ cup of crushed nut meats
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- Crush crackers then take one cup for the bottom of a pan.
- Soften butter, add powdered sugar and egg then spread over cracker crumbs.
- Add whipped cream, fruit and nuts. Then sweeten with ¼ cup of powdered sugar. Spread over the powdered sugar/egg/butter mixture.
- Let set overnight and keep refrigerated.