No Bake Cookies and Cream Cake
A no bake cake for all occassions,cookies and cream flavor.
Image via Wikipedia
Be delighted with this no bake cookies and cream cake that is fitting for all occasions! It’s so easy to prepare! Even teens can make this! Here’s how:
2 all purpose cream (250ml)
1 can of condensed milk (300ml)
2 packs of honey graham crackers
1 chocolate cookies-crushed into bits (oreo or cream-o,75g)
1. Mix all purpose cream and condensed milk, chill overnight.
2. Put the graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangular pan.
3. Spread the chilled all purpose cream and condensed milk on the graham crackers.
4. Topp it again with graham crackers for the second layer.
5. Spread the chilled all purpose cream and condensed milk left.
6. Sprinkle the crushed chocolate cookies all over it as toppings.
OPTIONAL: You can also put some sliced mango as toppings as shown in the picture.
You can also sprinkle crushed cookies on top of the first layer of your cake.
You might also be interested in :
More of my recipes on My Food,Your Food,Our Food.
Earn from sharing your recipes, join Triond.