No-cook Pastillas De Leche
Easy to make no-cook pastillas de leche you will surely love! Great for snacks and desserts.
Now you don’t have to buy pastillas de leche from stores because you can easily make one! Even kids can do this! Here’s how:
2 cups powdered milk
1 condensed milk (300ml)
1/4 cup white sugar (for coating)
How to make it:
1. Slowly mix the condensed milk into the powdered milk using fork until it forms into a dough.
2. Cover with plastic (apply a small amount of olive oil into the plastic so the dough will not be that sticky).
3. After 10 minutes, flatten dough mixture with a rolling pin or an even bottle.
4. Shape into strips or small balls depending on what shape you desire.
5. Coat it with sugar then cover with plastic. Ready to serve.
You might also be interested in:
Share your recipes and earn from it, join Triond.
More of my recipes on My Food, Your Food, Our Food.