Quick Chocolate Cake!
A super easy chocolate cake a combination of chocolate cake and chocolate souffle made in three minutes(microwave) to 15(stove).
This a classic recipe called usually 5 minute mug cake because it is super easy to make and usually is made in microwave ,I have a few tips since I love this recipe very much I experimented a bit like added cookies ,cereals,grand marnier,even ouzo and some of them were very nice.One of my favorites is this:
- 6 tsp flour
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cocoa
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2-4 tsp of milk
- Oreo cookies crumbs
- Mix the 2-3 tsp of oreo cookies crumbs with the flour and cocoa .
- Add the egg, the olive oil, the milk and the vanilla ,mix well and put 2/3 of the mixture in a big mug remove a bit of it from the center and add inside the chocolate chips.
- Top it with the rest of the mixture like this you will have a chocolate center inside.
- Serve with whipped cream and orange or red fruits
In the microwave for 3-5 minutes
In the stove 15 minutes in 250 C(preheat at the same temperature)
You might also be interested in this great chocolate recipes too :
- Pure white chocolate mousse:http://notecook.com/drinks/white-chocolate-mousse/
- Mousse au chocolat:http://notecook.com/main-course/dairy/chocolate-mouse/
- Black forest dessert:http://notecook.com/desserts/cakes/the-best-black-forest-ever/