Recipe for the Best Cake Ever!
This article teaches you how to make a homemade cake quickly and effectively.
There are many different ways to make a cake. This article discusses one method of baking a chocolate cake from nothing that is guaranteed to work.
Image via Wikipedia
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
3 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
1 cup of water
1 cup milk
200g of chocolate (plain and it is optional)
1/3 cup butter
1-2 teaspoons baking soda
1/3 cup of yeast
1/3 teaspoon of salt
200g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease and flour a pan of your choosing (preferably a round pan).
3. In a bowl mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt together to create a mix.
4. Melt the butter in a microwave or on an oven. In a bowl, stir mix the melted butter with the sugar and the dry mix, while you stir add the eggs in one by one.
5. Stir in the milk, water and vanilla extract to make the batter more smooth and runny.
6. Melt the plain chocolate and add it to the batter, stir until it gives it a chocolaty look and taste (yes you can use your finger or spoon to taste).
7. Pour the batter into the greased and floured pan.
8. Put the pan into the preheated oven for about 35 to 45 minutes, check on the cake by inserting a wooden skewer or toothpick into the cake (if it comes out wet that means the cake isn’t cooked yet, where as if it came out dry that means it is ready to go).
9. After letting the cake cool down, you can garnish it anyhow you like.
- If you think that there is too much or too little chocolate, you can adjust that depending on your tastes.
- When making a bigger cake, use double the amount of everything.
- Use oven mitts when placing a pan in or out of the oven, or else you could get burned.