Refrigerator Cake: Easy Steps on How to Make a Yummy Desert
Do you like deserts but don’t know how to make one, or don’t have all the ingredients required? This easy step-by-step recipe is very easy to follow, and very few basic ingredients are required!
- Graham Crackers
- All-purpose or Whipped Cream
- Condensed Milk or Sugar
- Fruit Mix (pineapple, papaya, cherry) or other fruit toppings
*Quantity of ingredients may be varied according to your taste.
- Prepare the cream mixture by mixing all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl
- Store the cream mix inside the refrigerator for at least 5-10 minutes (depends on the quantity of the cream mix)
- Place a layer of graham crackers on a square or rectangular container leaving no space between each cracker
- Spread the cream mix on top of the layer of graham crackers
- Add another layer of graham crackers and cream mix (just repeat procedures c and d until you make 3-4 layers)
- Place the refrigerator cake inside the refrigerator and wait for another 5-10 minutes
- Add fruit toppings on the refrigerator cake
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!