Seven Ingredient Cheesecake: Delicious, Simple, Most Loved!
Learn how to make this really simple cheesecake that only calls for a few common ingredients and four steps – make magic right in your own kitchen!
- 16 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk (skim or fat, does not matter)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
Directions: (very simple)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blend all ingredients (from cream cheese to vanilla extract) in a blender until a smooth consistency
- Apply mixture on graham crust
- Bake in oven for approximately 1 hour
This cheesecake is best served the next day – so after you finish baking, it is best to wait for it to cool, then chill it in the fridge. Goes great with chocolate, whipped cream, raspberry, and other toppings! Not too rich, and very delicious.