The Best Black Forest Ever!
This recipe is really great ,the best black forest cake you ever made!
Ingredients the base cake:
- 125 gr. Sugar
- 125 gr. Flour
- 5 Eggs
- 30 gr. Cocoa
- Tip:You can use a simple cake (with your favorite flavour and add your favorite liqueur on top)
For the syrup:
- 150 gr. Sugar
- 150 gr. water
- 120 gr. rum
For the filling:
- 600 gr. Cream whipping
- 60 gr. white powder sugar
- 200 gr. black cherry (canned)
- 50 gr. Marmalade blackberry
- 100 gr. rum
- 150 gr. grated chocolate
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Sieve the flour and the cocoa and pour them slowly into the beaten eggs, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Place the mixture in a pan with a diameter of 20-25 cm greased and floured and bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 20 minutes.
- When it cools, add the rum.
- Beat the cream with the powder sugar in mixer until it is a firm enough whipped cream.
To make a big cake:
- Cut the cake into 3 equal pieces.
- Place one piece on a platter, then with a brush coat with syrup and raspberry jam.
- Spread 250 gr. of the whipped cream and place half of the black cherries (drained and soaked for 1 hour in rum).
- Over cherries Place the second piece of cake by repeating the same process and when you arrive at the third piece coat the entire surface with the remaining whipped cream and cover with grated chocolate.
To make small servings :Cut in small square pieces the cake base ,then sprinkle with rum add the filling cream then decorate with the blackberry jam and fresh sour black berries!
- Pure white chocolate mousse:http://notecook.com/drinks/white-chocolate-mousse/
- Mousse au chocolat:http://notecook.com/main-course/dairy/chocolate-mouse/
- Black forest dessert:http://notecook.com/desserts/cakes/the-best-black-forest-ever/
- Strawberry mousse:http://notecook.com/desserts/fruits/strawberry-mousse-3/
- Super Easy Cheesecake with Raspberry Jam: http://notecook.com/desserts/cookies/super-easy-cheesecake-with-raspberry-jam/