The Five Minute Chocolate Cake
Quite possibly the most dangerous cake recipe in the world.
Ever feel like a bit of chocolate cake with your tea or coffee, but the cupboard is bare. Fear not, this extremely dangerous recipe will be your saviour.
- 4 tbls Self Raising Flour
- 4 tbls Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 tbls Quality Cocoa or Grated High Cocoa Chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbls Milk
- 3 tbls Oil
- 3 tbls Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 Small Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Small Pinch of Salt
- 1 Large Coffee Mug or Small Pyrex Measuring Jug
- Add all the dry ingredients to the mug or jug and mix thoroughly.
- Add the egg and mix well again.
- Add the milk and beat well.
- Add the oil and beat well again to thoroughly airate.
- Add the vanilla extract and chocolate chips to taste, mix well again.
- Microwave at 1000 Watts for 3 minutes. Increase cooking time by thirty seconds for each 50 Watt decrease in power.
Allow it to cool then chow down with your beverage of choice. If you only have plain flour, you can add a small pinch of baking soda to help the rising process. I usually find that there is enough for two if your not too greedy. Also, the recipe is balanced, defacto, to best cake practice, so be careful about modifying the amounts though you can obviously multiply them quite happily.
Finally, why is this quite possibly the most dangerous recipe in the world? Well, now we’re never more then five minutes away from a piece of chocolate cake – day or night!