published by Buka Banyak JOSS on Apr 3, 2014
- 250 ml of water
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 150 g flour versatile
- 4 chicken eggs
- 250 g of concentrated cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 250 ml heavy cream
- Whipped cream, ready-made
- 20 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 80 g almond pieces
How to make:
- Boil water with 80 g butter and sugar until butter melts. Stir in the flour gradually while stirring to avoid clumping. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Add the eggs one by one while stir until batter is smooth. Put it in the bag already cut ends spray, spray on a baking sheet that has been polished flat margarine.
- Bake in hot oven 150 ° C for 30 minutes until cooked. Remove, let cool.
- Ganache: Jerang cream, add the chocolate and remaining butter until melted and well blended. Lift.
- Presentation: Cut crosswise sus not break up, fill it with vanilla ice cream. Flush with ganache.Serve with whipped cream and almond pieces. (F)
For 4 servings