Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Biscuits)
Gluten intolerance is common enough in the population. These decadent Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are suitable for those with a gluten or wheat intolerance. However they are delicious enough to be enjoyed by everyone!
This material is copyrighted. Please do not distribute/reproduce without permission. The link to the article may be distributed/reproduced.
Commercial peanut butter in a jar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter)
Note: Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are definitely not low calorie!
- 1 egg
- 1 c packed light brown sugar
- 1 c chunky peanut butter (the chunkier the better)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or more to taste)
- 6 oz (about 1 c) mini semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate chips for flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies/biscuits
- Oven at 350 F
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir in the chocolate chips, trying to distribute them evenly.
- Place balls of dough, by the tablespoon, on ungreased baking sheets. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart. The recipe should yield about 24 cookies.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown and puffed. Let cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes, then finish cooling on racks.
- Store the Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies in an airtight container.
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies/Biscuits can be frozen. Wrap airtight and store for up to 3 months.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Biscuits)
Try this too: Vegan Chocolate Cake http://notecook.com/desserts/cakes/the-best-vegan-chocolate-cake-ever/
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies/Biscuits can be served with:
Almond Horchata http://notecook.com/drinks/almond-horchata-almond-milk/
Rice Horchata http://notecook.com/drinks/rice-horchata-rice-milk/
New Mexican Hot Chocolate http://notecook.com/drinks/new-mexican-hot-chocolate/
Write about food and get paid!
Spay/neuter your pets!
Shelter strays may get euthanised if not adopted.