Grandma’s Number One Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
published by Ricky bobby on Jul 30, 2008
The best cookie recipe from Grandma! These cookies melt in your mouth and make a great gift or plates for parties.
Here is a great recipe for warm, delicious, cookies. I hope you enjoy them
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of buttered
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces of Chocolate chips
- 2 ¼ of all-purpose flour
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start off by getting the butter to room temperature (77 F). Then mix the brown sugar, granulated (white) sugar and the butter for 3 minutes in a blender on medium.
- After this add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of water, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and espresso (optional).
- Mix these on low or medium until well mixed or incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Next, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl and add into the mixture.
- Mix it on low just until the cookie dough is well combined and thick enough.
- Add the chocolate chips into dough.
- Stir until chips are spread evenly. You can add nuts and other things if you’d like.
- After this, get a cookie sheet about 10×15x1 inches.
- Put small balls of cookie dough unto sheet. You can put large balls if you want larger cookies.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and wait about 10 minutes to cool.
Makes about 50 cookies. Serves best with milk. Enjoy!