Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Reese’s Bars
published by Mom the Muse on Aug 2, 2012
These are easy and so delicious!
You will need:
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the chocolate chips with 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.