How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
There are lots of people who like cookies. But most don’t want to go out and buy them. Well, there is one way to make the cookies at home. This is how:
First, you’ll need the following ingredients and items:
1 half cup of peanut butter
2 cups of sugar
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cup of milk
a whisk(or electric mixer)
a pan(or cookie sheet)
Alright, now on with the instructions!
1. Firstly, you need to preheat the oven at 375 degrees and put the pan/cookie sheet either on the counter or the stove.(some people put wax paper on the pan/cookie sheet for their cookies but this is optional.
2. It doesn’t matter what order you put the milk, flour, peanutbutter, or sugar in as long as you put them all in the bowl.
3. Now, take your whisk or mixer and..well..mix the items until they make a cookie dough like thickness.
4. Now you can either carefully pour the mix onto the pan/cookie sheet or you can spoon the mix from the bowl to the pan/cookiesheet.
5. Put the pan/cookiesheet into the stove now that it has preheated while you prepped and keep it in there for 7-12 minutes.
6. Take out the pan/cookie sheet and let your cookies cool.
7. Eat the cookies