Make Delious More Nutritious
You can make the things you eat more nutritious. Written Feb. 15, 2011.
You can make delious things more nutritious. This recipe is for Grape-Nut cookies. The ingridients you need are as follows:
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teasoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Grape-Nuts ceral
This recipe sounds good. I haven’t tried it myself but I am going to. Now that you have the ingridients you can now prepare your cookies to eat. Here are the instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add honey, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt, rolled oats, flour, and Grape-Nuts. Combine until just mixed.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart onto lined or greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2-3 minutes; remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire rack.
These sound so good. When I get groceries I am going to buy the things I need to make these cookies. You should try them as well and see how you like them. This recipe make 4 dozen cookies. Share some of them too.