Recipe To Make : PIE BROWNIES.
– Wheat flour 200 grams B
– 50 grams of refined sugar
– Butter 100 grams
– Egg yolks 4 items
– Vanilla powder 1/2 teaspoon
– Chocolate milk 100 grams cooked
– Margarine 50 g
– Vegetable oil 20 ml
– Eggs 2 eggs
– 175 grams of refined sugar
– Sweetened condensed milk 2 tablespoons chocolate
– 125 grams
– Chocolate powder 25 grams
– Milk powder 25 grams
– Baking powder Â ½ teaspoon
– Chocolate milk 50 grams of cooking, team up to melting
– Chocolate chip mini taste
How to Make:
1. Pie: Mix all ingredients until blended and set aside.
2. Brownies: A team of materials until melted and set aside.
3. Whisk ingredients until sugar dissolves B, enter the ingredients A and stir well.
4. Enter C have sifted ingredients, mix well.
5. Take the skin of the pie dough a teaspoon, place in pie pan, tap-tap until solid, pin-prick base with a fork.
6. Pour brownie batter into the skin and bake in the oven until the temperature of 175Â ° C for 30 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.
7. Decorate with the garnish ingredients or to taste.