Crepes is French-styles pancake.
Image via Wikipedia
2 cups of wheat flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoon butter, melted
Toppings : honey, jam, jelly, sausages, sugar or filled with fruit
1. Whisk together flour, sugar and eggs
2. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine
3. Add salt and butter ; beat until smooth
4. Pour a scoop of batter onto the griddle
5. Tilt the pan with a circular motion, so the batter coats the surface evenly
6. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes. Turn, and cook the other side.
7. Serve hot with toppings