1-2-3 Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
published by Machinegun0 on Sep 29, 2010
Serve this casserole over hot baked potatoes for a delicious, light meatless meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 cup plain or Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Shedd’s Spread Country Crock® Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine Double Cheddar Sauce with broccoli in 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with Spread.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and broccoli is tender.