Amazing Salad – Pecan & Strawberries
Recipe for an amazing strawberry, pecan salad. Very easy to make.
- Greens. (I like baby butter, spinach, etc mix. They come pre-washed in a bag, and you can rinse them again if you wish.)
- Seedless grapes
- Feta cheese
- Raspberry vinaigrette
It’s so easy to make that you don’t even really have to measure exactly. If you really like one ingredient more than the others, you can add more of it. Experiment and add the amounts that you like best.
- Put all the greens in a large bowl. (1 bag is 1.5 servings)
- Pour the desired amount of vinaigrette over the greens and mix to distribute it evenly. (For me, it’s a couple of table spoons.)
- Rinse the fruit.
- Cut the strawberries however you like. I usually cut them in half or in quarters.
- Add cut strawberries to the greens. I use 1/2 of a regular container of strawberries.
- Add grapes. I use 20? grapes roughly.
- Peel and cut up the tangerine; make sure to remove seeds.
- Add tangerine pieces. I add all of the tangerine.
- Add feta cheese. My husband likes to use about 1/2 of container, but I use less. It’s whatever you like.
- Add pecans. I use about 1/4th a cup or so, but again, it’s whatever you like.
- Mix as desired. I leave the fruit and everything on top of the greens. My husband mixes it all evenly.