Appetizer Idea: Crunchy Potato Balls
Another quick and easy recipe idea the family will love.
You will need:
2 cups mashed potatoes
2 cups cooked ham, finely chopped
1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
½ cup mayonnaise
2 eggs, beaten
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon mustard
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper
3 ½ cups crushed cornflakes
This recipe takes no more than 45 minutes from start to finish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, onion, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
4. Roll potato balls in the crushed cornflakes.
5. Arrange on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until brown.
7. Serve as a side dish, or appetizer.