Authentic Chinese Simple Home Recipe- Mum’s Onion Omelette
Dear readers, this is a very simple dish my Mum makes as one of the dishes for the Teochew Porridge (Teochew Muay)meal, eaten with Plain Porridge or Sweet Potato Porridge. My favourite as a child Can be served with Steamed fluffy Plain Rice too! Enjoy.
Mum’s Onion Omelette
1/4 Large Sweet Onion, cut into half inch pieces
1 handful Spring Onion cut into half inch pieces
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1) Beat the Eggs and add Oyster Sauce, whisk til combined evenly
2) Add in Sweet Onion and Spring Onion, stir
3) Heat 1 Tsp Cooking Oil in non stick pan
4) Cook the Egg mixture over medium heat
5) Dish it out and serve with Porridge or Rice
Delicious and very simple Try it!