Baked Raspberry Cheese Cake
A recipe that you will soon crave to eat and make.
Baked Raspberry cheesecake!
It has a rating of: Easy
It can serve: 8 regular slices
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Chilling time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Tip: If you wanted to be unique you could replace the digestive biscuts for chocolate chip cookies.
200g/7oz digestive biscuts
600g/1lb/4oz cream cheese
142ml pot of sour cream
75g/3oz of sifted icing sugar
3 medium eggs
1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
225g/8oz fresh raspberries
Icing sugar for dusting
1) Pre-heat the oven to 170C. Place the digestive biscuts inside a food bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they resemble small crumbs.
2) Melt the butter in a frying pan and mix into the bread crumbs. Push the mixture into the bottom of a cake tin using a spoon.
3) Chill this in the fridge for 15 minutes more if your mixture is to runny.
4) Put the Cream cheese and the sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Then use an electric whisk/hand whisk until the batter is smooth.
5) Now add in the Cornflour and icing sugar in still beating the mixture.
6) Add in the vanilla extract and the eggs, then whisk it until the batter is smooth.
7) Get a metal spoon and stir in the raspberries.
When all of the raspberries are covered. Pour it over the crushed digestive biscuts.
9) Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes, then leave in the fridge for 3 hours but if it is possible leave in the fridge overnight.
10) Now you can decorate it with fresh raspberries and dust with sugar.
Please comment and tell me what you think.