Benefits of Avocado for Hair
Benefits of Avocado for hair that is to overcome the Dry, Loss, makes hair shiny, soft and luminous. If your hair is dry and fall off then you can handle it with avocado. You can try the avocado mixture and coconut milk to be used as a conditioner for dry hair type.
Lots of benefits including health benefits of avocado for avocado for the skin, the benefits of avocados to the face, the benefits of avocados for the baby, the benefits of avocado to the diet, the benefits of avocados for pregnant women, etc..
Efficacy of avocado fruit and coconut milk is rich in oil content but also turns out avocados contain vitamins such as B6, A and E. Avocado contains Vitamin C and E, unsaturated fats, and other nutrients that may be useful as an antioxidant to counteract the effects of ultraviolet rays, moisturizes and protects skin from dryness
So with so many benefits, it helps you can use as an alternative medicine to cope with and treat the hair. Benefits of Avocado for hair that is the content of a substance in avocado were also able to stimulate hair growth. If you want to try, there are several ways to get this conditioner.
Benefits of Avocado for hair
Avocado peeled and crushed
- Avocados that have been peeled, then crushed
- Then prepare coconut milk to taste.
- How to use is to mix the avocado and coconut milk until the texture thickens evenly as shampoo.
- Then dab a little onto your hair done like combing the hair to be evenly distributed throughout
- Leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
Benefits of Avocado to make hair shiny, soft and luminous
- Take 1 avocado
- Blend the avocado and add 1 small egg yolk and half a teaspoon of olive oil, stirring until blended.
- Apply to your hair while gently massaged.
- Let stand for 25 minutes then rinse with shampoo and conditioner to clean