Easy to Care for Lovebird
published by cefibebeb on Jul 12, 2012
Easy to care for lovebird.
- Provide a meal of fresh vegetables, like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, collards, corn each day in turn. Fruits (apples, bananas, papaya) can be two to three times a week. While the seeds (sunflower seeds, etc.) should be given a limited basis.
- Should avoid fatty foods to prevent obesity birds. Lazy fat birds will move and chirp.
- Provide sand grit in the cage. In addition to aid digestion, sand grit is also useful in the process of eggshell formation.
- Choose a size slightly larger cage so that the motion is free. Cage should be made of metal or wires that are not easily damaged when bitten.
- Cages should be regularly cleaned and water taken to ensure that disease-free birds. Bath once a day is also well done. Because love is like bird baths, should be dried in the morning or late afternoon for about an hour or two.
- Once a week, bathe with an antiseptic liquid to be free from disease.
- If a sick bird, birds use a special drug. Good care love bird can live about 10 or 15 years.